Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Sunday, August 4, 2013

30th July 2013

Assalammualaikum & hello readers~!

Me and friends to buy a whole chicken and share it.
So today thought of buying it.
But Azie can't join us.
And thing struck me, why not have it share with the Leos
SO I invite them to have iftar with me.

We walked together to the bazaar in front of IPG.
There were me, JD, Christine, Valen and Malcolm
Unfortunately for us, the chicken that we wanted all sold out, so we end up just bought our dinner/iftar and ate together at cafe.


and in the end Andy and Dyba joined us
 After all that eating, we had our meeting to discuss ALL upcoming events.
And JD found he's new roommate :P

meet Ginger

happy w new and reliable roommate

meeting begin

the meeting end late and I think I resume my RPH when i got back to the room though

Bubye~!
photos: White Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment