Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

5th August 2013

Assalamualaikum & hello readers~!
Yesterday shopping, I didn't get my handbag yet.
So I went back home, and start IMing my cousin, Nadiah.
Ask her if she could accompany me for shopping tomorrow.
And she said yes, so the date is set.

The next day, I waited for her while updating my blog.
Nearing 12 noon she came and fetch me and we just went to AEON Seri Manjung, while the only place available. hoho

SO we walked up and down AEON in search of handbag, went to dozens of store and look at hundreds of clothes and accesorries.
In the end we ended up with some things though.
U can say it's raya shopping though. :D

We came home at 4pm, it was hell of hours we spent in AEON though haha


It was my first time being a passenger to Nadiah's driving.
With me in the car, she drive pretty slow and steady haha

Bubye~!
photos: White Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment