Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Monday, August 5, 2013

2nd August 2013

Assalammualaikum and hello readers~!

Offered myself to go back with Mariam this time around.
Asked her to drop me off in RnR but then the plan change.
At 3pm we're out from IPG already. Along with Ika, we're off to Sg Petani.
Send Ika to her sisters' and we will resume our drive to Sitiawan. Mariam will be staying at my place for a night.
After Sg Petani, it was my turn to drive. So I got the feeling of driving a MyVi, it was cool cause I could go fast.
So not the car that my dad will buy, he will give me and my bro only cars that can't go fast and the petrol will be expensive haha

Thought that I will arrive home at 9pm but then we arrived at 8pm, maybe Mariam was going fast earlier. hehe Because I was not that fast when I drove.
Miss that kind of driving long distance you know hehe



di mana ada kemahuan, di situ ada highway!!!!!!!!!!!
Mariam was quiet excited when she sees the scenery when we approaching Sitiawan though :P
Upon arriving, freshen up, then we had our Iftar.
And then we sleepppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehe

Because tomorrow another day.
photo: Xperia Z

No comments:

Post a Comment