Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Sunday, August 4, 2013

31st July 2013

Assalamualaikum & hello readers~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMAL!!!! LOVE YA BRO! HEHEH
so, it's my brother's birthday today, he's turning 15. :)

Couple of days before, Ainun IM everyone said the En Zulkarnain invited us to his house for Iftar.
I was being lazy and I decided not to go.
But then, maybe someone tell him that I'm not going, so he IM me, I was like, hurm when en zul himself ask, I was like, ok, I go lah, sir.
So, I went there with Azie and Kak Ann, I didn't realize that I was the one who ask her to bring her car, sorry Azie, didn't realize that.

There was a lot of foods though, and i actually lost my voice so there I can't talk much with en zul's family, huuuu
Meeting up classmates after three weeks of practicum.
Miss much :)

ondway

turns out en zul's house near the Kedai 1Malaysia, a place that me and Azie familiar with :P


going back time :P
spot the humans haha

So yea,

Bubye~!
photos: White Pearl, Xperia Z(kak ann's)

No comments:

Post a Comment