Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Friday, January 25, 2013

27/12/12 Seems like A Family Reunion

Assalamualaikum & hello readers~!


27 Dec. my dad’s side of the family decided to held tahlil (prayers for the decease) as it was Aunty Sinar’s 44th or so days of passed. So, we did the tahlil for my decease grandparents and as well as a cousin that didn’t had the chance to live in this world.

We went back to Klang on the day itself. So, I had to wake up in the morning, feeling like PDiddy~ not~ waking up kinda feel groggy, so I hunt for clothes to wear going back and for the tahlil. After all the commotion at home with the cats and all, we finally off to Teluk Panglima Garang.  Stop by Kuala Selangor for lunch and again continue with our journey.

Arrived in Teluk after Zohor and we just golek2 until it was Asar. Then we start to set up the chairs and tables as the foods for tonight tahlil kenduri had arrived. I was so looking forward for the foods because my other aunt, Nyanya told us about the menu and it sounds freaking delicious! So, I was really looking forward for it. Who won’t? There are telur kurma, sambal tumis udang, ayam goreng berempah.  So freaking tempting! #drooling
meet the cousin, Aiko Hana & Hiro Adam.

After years of not meeting my maksu, and 2 of my cousins, finally I meet then during tahlil. It was like a family reunion, it was the first time all of Mr Jamaludin’s children and grandchildren are in one place and meet each other. It was cool! Meeting Aiko for the second time, she clearly didn’t remember me, I meet her when she was still a baby as for Hiro, and it was my first time meeting him. A very playful one, he played with the cats under the table and everywhere. He even run in the rain and gets himself soaking wet. As for Aiko, she is very good kid and I like her already. But yeah, they can’t even speak Malay. My English was all over the place, talking with an 8 years old using English, my vocab suddenly evaporates into the thin air because I have been writing with standard English. So, yeah it took some time for me to get my English gear going haha :P

In the end, my family and paksu’s family went back 4 in the morning. It was mental. My dad’s siblings did their discussion after all the guests went back. In the end, I didn’t get to eat all the foods that I was talking about. It was really sad, I was quite devastated :( But thanks to Nyanya we ate nasi goreng kampung and it was fine with me. :)

Bubye~!
p/s: maksu remove me from her FB, go figure :/

No comments:

Post a Comment