Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Sunday, January 13, 2013

14/01/13 mentally-dating

Assalammualaikum & hello readers~!

shocking fact i received from my dear2 after 3 years, 3 months and 3 weeks and call it quit.
what to do, dear2 dont love me wei. might as well step back.

so, all the single ladies put ur hands up!
since then i've been in love with my kpop biases non-stop
and constantly changing
#gila

the lucky guys are:-
Zelo. argh who cares i like a freaking much younger human being. noona always love this giant baby! :P

Himchan. suddenly i like a very slanted eyed person. weird, but his voice, me likey!

always and forever my T.O.P

G-Dragon. this is me, if i'm a boy. so yeah. gotta like him! damn!

Junsu of JYJ. but i just stay on liking him through TVXQ years.

No Min Woo. like him now and also freaking like him when he was in The Trax

Jaehyo. :D


Taemin. <3 i have this weird feeling of awesomeness when i see his dancing.

so yeah call me crazy over kpop, but that had been my world since everything came into a downfall.
on the left part of my blog, i have put a part where i will upload a picture of the person im mentally dating
so, yeah gila sudah~

Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment