Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Sunday, January 13, 2013

14/01/13 2013.

Assalammualaikum & hello readers~!

i'm typing excitedly cause i have a big thing to tell you guys!
I ACTUALLY SURVIVED 2012!! LIKE A BOSS!!
Super Junior

haha so the world didn't end in 2012.
but its nearing alright.
TVXQ

wishing all the readers happy new year.
and i actually have tons to update by didn't manage it. damn. :(
Big Bang

on the forth day of the new year, i came back to be the person i was 3 years ago.
and not planning of staying this way for long.
but im constantly loving all the Super Junior, TVXQ, Big Bang, JYJ & B.A.P boys.
JYJ with their projects

i had the feeling of this year will be a good year.
and i'm trying to make it a reality.
may this year start as the bless life of me and my family.
my babies, Best Absolute Perfect.

Alhamdulillah, my dad got a job back to where he was supposed to be.
he's in Shah Alam now.
in sha Allah, everything will turn out well for us.

have a nice year.
peace.

Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment