Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Sad Story (curik dari blog Ellie)

GIRL : your new girlfriend is pretty. i bet she stole your heart.
BOY : yeah. she is. but you still the most beautiful girl i know.
GIRL : i heard she's funny and amazing. all the stuff i wasnt
BOY : she sure is. but shes nothing compared to you.
GIRL : i bet you know everything about her by now. like you know everything about me.
BOY : only the stuff that count. i cant even remember the stuff she tells me when i think of you.
GIRL : well, i hope you guys last. because we never did.
BOY : i hope so. what ever happened to you and me?
GIRL : well, i got to go. before i start to cry.
BOY : yeahh, me to. hope you dont cry.
GIRL : bye.. i still love you
BOY : Later.. never stopped...

di curi dari blog Elliie

erm, kadang, susah nak percaya org yg pernah syg org lain



blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comNORAGO
Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment