Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Saturday, December 4, 2010

I Want To Write Something



blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comi have this feeling of wanting to write something
but i don't have any idea on what to write about
oh! this is just so patheticblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

my headphone was spoil
i suspect that one of my cats had just snap the wire into pieces
and my hp battery had spoil too
it can't last more than a day
my other battery is no where to be found!blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

i guess for the time being no music for me
oh, damn! it's just so sad!
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com i need music in my life!
that's why now i'm looking for a mp3

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com I WANT MP3~~~
hehe
but still, not enough money for it
because i have to use my money for something else
haiz~~~~~~~~~~
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

i need music~
music is my life
i'm a music freak! gosh!!

i want to blabber more~
but i don't have any idea on what to type~

and yeah! my freaking idea is not really working
because when u stay at home, you tend to eat because
of my mummy cook some dishes that really lure me to eat~~~~~~~~~~~blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
but i want to be freaking thin! damn!
so, i can wear whatever i want and buy any clothes that i want
yes, i can't buy some clothes because ppl said that it will be to fit for me
like wtf? i wanna buy, not with your money~

but yeah, still there some plus models where i think they are just the same size as me and they just rock out some clothes
and some over weight person who look very pretty
oh hell, i want to be pretty
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

today maybe i'm going to find a new sling bag
for the time being i like to wear sling back
it's kindda tedious to wear the normal handbag
but in a second thought i should save money
and buy a mp3,to me music is everything

well wish me luck~!

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comNORAGO
Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment