Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Donden The Cat (interesting fact)


This is one of my seven cats
his name is Donden
my brother literaly 'pick' him from my brother's tuition area
yeah, someone dumb him
it was during this year fasting month
well, let me share you one interesting fact about him
when he sleeps, no sound will wake him up!
SERIOUSLY! even if there was bomb sound
he will keep on sleeping
and he will be shock like hell ^^
that is the funny part
but the-NOT-FUNNY-PART is:-
Donden is DEAF
That is the truth guys,
i never heard of a deaf cat
but i have one know
i done some sound experiments and he turn out to be 'blur'
haha
that's explain his weird behaviour
he can't hear and his head will swing back and forth, like he can't control it
pity him
But, we LOVE him after all!
and so do Donden~!
:D
enjoy a video i recorded of him 'biting' a cow's bone, on YouTube.
NORAGO, SARANG HAE
Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment