Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Sunday, May 4, 2014

5th May 2014

Assalamualaikum & Hello readers~!

My phone was spoil so as my laptop.
For the time being, I'm borrowing my dad's lappy.
I don't think people read my blog anymore.
Thus, I'm writing just for my own.
I was dead bored, that i started to read Hanie Hidayah's blog again, And the feeling of writing come again and it actually works on my English.

So, life had been good.
I have Eddy now and new love.
It's been beautiful.
New friends, experience, adventure etc.

For the time being, I'm just excited about a bag I ordered from Zalora hehe
I got to use handbag again, although it's just wallet and phone.
My mom had been talking about it.
Got myself a bunch of Zalora voucher from Caltex during my three months stay in Gurun.
So, I just gotta use it.

Maybe, just maybe I will update EVERYTHING before here.
Hope so, In sya Allah :)



the latest of Yours Truly
Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment