Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Not So New Hair

Assalamualaikum & hello readers~!

My hands are itching to type a blog but I have no idea what to update on.
A part from the events that happened, I am not in the mood to type a chronological post just yet. I want to type a free-writing blog.
As I was taking a shower this morning all these ideas came to me about updating on my blog.
So here we go ~

About my hair, I had it cut into a new style like 2 or 1 month back, but I didn't published it on anywhere except my Instagram. I was complaining that my hair getting longer and decided to cut it again. But the hair dresser knows better, she tried an 'upper-cut' for me. As so my Homeboy called it, I don't know the real name to the style, but what can I say, I'm doing the Miley Cyrus hair haha

Compare to this, my hair is so freaking long that I can't wait to go back and re-cut my hair, it's in a mess now. Other than that, I want to re-apply colour, looking at my hair now I feel dull, I never thought I feel this way, the urge have my have always coloured. Nevertheless, some said I have colour on my hair, hurm not really, maybe it's just the sun.

Can't wait to go back to meet my cats, I miss my cats! Especially Che Tu! huhu
And had to do a little shopping for Leo Forum. Asked Mummy for choosing a traditional dress (baju kurung etc) for the banquet night during the forum, but she opt wanting to buy me something to wear. Ok, so let's just go back first and discuss more.

Lately, I'm getting tired and sore all over my body like it is time of 'that' month, but it just ended! I'm confuse, but I have to stay strong for my last exam on Thrusday.

And if my parents read this they will kill me or nag at me at least; I already scratch Eddy. Dayyum, I can't even take care of a car. But the scratches are not visible but yea.... See, I don't fancy saloon cars... Or how you spell it. I like that high cars cause I know, I don't think much when I'm driving. DUH.

Got a news yesterday (20th May 2014) and actually, I'm still thinking until we are working on the installation though. Well, as far as everybody's concern, it's still at it is. Congrats Andy, Amy, Kevin, ChunKit, Jedi and Dyba.

I'm actually bailing myself from study together with Azie and Dyba, cause I feel that I need to stay indoors. Sorry girls. And of course I'm tired. Can't wait to be home and shut my self up in home. After the Forum of course, that forum will be a hell of a journey!

My stomach is screaming for food now. So I'm going to eat now.

Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment