Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Thursday, May 8, 2014

7th May 2014

Assalamualaikum & hello readers~!

I'm writing this today, 8th May but I'm talking about all yesterday.
Nothing much happen in the morning, I continued my craze on watching superheroes movies.
I even dreamt of action@superheroes the other night, it was awesome.

That evening, all of semester seven(that's me) had to make present to an event: Perasmian Penutupan Inovasi Pedagogi.
Me and Azie arrived early and had been contemplating of just stay in the hall or just walk off back to our 'comfy' room hostels....
But in the end being the good students, we stayed in the hall until the end of the event, and I actually enjoyed it.

At night, we went out for dinner, it's been weeks that my roommate's birthday dinner had been delayed.
So it was finally that night. Five of us; Myself, Emy, Azie, Dyba and Jedi went to Blackwood in Arau.
Had a very nice dinner and again, I enjoyed it, not like yesterday's dinner, I was moody and stressed out, even my Homeboy was worried.

Coming back for dinner, I feel the urge of wathcing another movie, so I watched Hancock. Charlize Theron is so freaking pretty!

Bubye~!
photo: Dyba

No comments:

Post a Comment