Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Saturday, July 27, 2013

24th July 2013

Assalamualaikum & hello readers~!

I asked Azie if she could bring me to Arau to buy my new phone.
It's just Jamal's phone was in a very bad shape. So I decided to buy a new phone using the phone rebate. And then give my current phone to him.
Thus, I asked Dyba, Andy and Jedi if they wanna join too. And they did.
After fetching Tuan Puteri Lim at DIK, we're off to Arau, first stop, new phone.
Went there, got the new phone after a long wait, and of course non-stop fighting with Andy.
And then we decided to buy a slice of cake for Azie, it was her birthday 4 days back, me and Jedi just sang to her, this time around we gonna buy her a cake share with Dyba and Andy.
 first few pictures of the new phone, White Pearl.

Just because, we went to Arau's bazaar.
There was a lot of people and also there was a lot of food but we don't know where to buy or go, but then we did buy something though, for sahur.
Except the two boys, who got their favourite popia.
parking... wheres parking~

After bazaar we went to Kangar, cause I have to fetch my photostat papers.
Then together we went to the new renovated Garden bakery to buy a slice of cake for Azie.
It was quite a havoc, cause me, Jedi and Andy was fighting for which cake to buy =.="
Cause one of us don't want the blueberry cheese cake, but in the end we still bought it.
Before we went there, we went to BSN to top up our cash, then we meet up with Zac, Bona, Rolex, Mirul and Dee.

It was already 6pm, so we decided to buy our breaking-fast KFC and just wait until it was time to break-fast.
After a while sitting and little bit of causing an uproar in KFC, the same gang we meet at BSN came there too.
So, we sit together as if we're plan for it haha
As usual before breaking-fast, the non-stop laughing, photoshooting and talking is a must!

dinner kembar bersama JD


cara dia sampai sgt ganas, takut i~

sabar menanti~

Andy juling :P dah la pakai baju IPG sorang2, malu kitaorg~

why oh why~


Today's breaking-fast prayers was lead by Zachary :D
While we were eating, a whole lot of super junior music class came in for dinner. So it was like a whole big reunion of IPG students I think haha
After eating, I signal the whole gang to sing birthday song to Azie, and she literally clasp her hand over my mouth, so I can't sing.... Only the others sang.
And everyone was looking, Azie was freaking embarassed.
And then we share that little slice of cake with 10 people haha

FULL TANK

After dinner, we just can't get enough of having fun, so we're off to Tea Secret.
No where else to go right~ :P


Dyba's, Jedi's, mine, Andy's

 We had couple of rounds of Love JENGA and we actually did the things written though and it was dead hillarious.
Also had one round of UNO which I always lose =.="
 Because Dyba was busy Line with people while playing, Andy decided to "SEMUA PHONE DIRAMPAS" and we end up with  phone JENGA,
Because I like listing things, I'll try lists all the phones here:-
HTC One (ND)
iPhone5(Dyba)
Galaxy Advance(Azie)
BlackPearlII(Mine)
Ace Plus(JD)
SamsungChat(Mine)
5230(ND)
(Dyba)
(Mine)
So yeah, our tower of handphones.
Upon arriving there, we meet up with Prisca, Yakes and Shar.
But then eventually, the same gang from BSN and KFC came to the same place too =.="
wow, talking about the same wavelength....
So, I took this photo with my White Pearl :D
Azie, JD, Mirul, Zac, Bona, Rolex, Dee, Dyba, Andy
I came back I was tired from laughing with everyone and fighting of stupid things with that annoying Chinese guy. =.="
All in all it was a fun evening :)
Thanks Azie for bringing us around :)

So, meet White Pearl, a ninetology.

Bubye~!
photos: iPhone5, WhitePearl,PoppyTab

No comments:

Post a Comment