Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Friday, July 19, 2013

19th July 2013 3rd SpecialIftar

Assalamualaikum & hello readers~!

Moving on with my SpecialIftar this month of Ramadhan.
Me breaking-fast with the ones I love is a must every Ramadhan.
Up to now, I already break my fast with my best friends@adiks.
And I just cant wait to go back and break fast together my family, Oh Allah, I just cant wait, so freaking happy!

I really miss two of my adiks, my dear Zac and Rolex.
Bosan dah asyik tengok muka adik-adik yang lain saja.
Because of the people who are going together are more, we eventually went with two cars haha
We went to C-Mart Arau and break our fast at CKopitiam.
We all were fasting though.


after breaking fast, a little game time at the arcade :P





After filling our stomachs, we went back to Kangar because somebody are excited of going to Tea Secret.
And then because of stupidity, I left the light of the car open we ran out of battery.
An hour after that, we managed to get back, after Kak Zah and Ustaz helped us :P

So it was another waiting journey of us with PDW haha

stranded
thanks Zac heh heh heh :D


Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment