Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

20/04/10 DARN hockey

i just don't have soul in it.
i just DON'T.
i dun even know why~
i am too tired.
my body can't stand it.
i am really weak...
a little run will make me really tired.

why in the world does today have a test on hockey.
i fucking suck in the tests.
i can't do a simple passing,
i guess i just don't have wait it takes.

hunny tried to teach me.
but it just cant sink into my limbs.
i just cant do a simple scoop.

because of the STRESS, HUMILIATION and TIREDNESS,
i REALLY feel that i need to be ALONE.
i ask hunny to let me be, but he just can't leave me like this.
but i just need the time.

now we are at a COLD WAR.
it just started with that DARN hockey that i cant do it,

now i really regret of choosing hockey gerko.
it's better if i enter the netball.
now its all to late.
and i SUFFERED greatly.
and also it cause my relationship.

i feel like i wanna break away~

Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment