Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

09/04/10 why me?



well2....
a lot is happening this month..
and also this week...
i'm getting tired d...
yesterday?
haha
english society had a language game install for us...
we did played charades...
charades for Super Junior was way cooler than we had yesterday...
kak ann was awsome...
i think her group had the most charades right...
as for my group, me, pakyeh, zel and azie,...
well, i got an idiom to act out my charade...
"a couch potato"
man! that was hard!
hunny only got to guest "couch"
but still my group had 10 marks.
because i get the bonus question right.
hehe

last night was hectic too...
after having dinner w hunny, i went back and had my bath just in time to go for the MISS MELATI meeting...
EVENTUALLY, i was choosen to be one of the PAGEANT!
a BIG HELP needed!
i agreed and got myself someone who could do my make up.
but if i was there to compete, i have to be the AJK too!
like what the fish??
after a goodnight sleep(which i woke up at 7 am, a very unusual for me, usually i wake up a lot earlier hehe) i have a thought.
i'm going to leave the pageant and go on as an AJK.
i could compete next year.. or the other year... or the OTHER year...
hehe

today, me and alexto going to have a long journey back to hometown...
gonna buy hunny's birthday present...
hehe
yay!
can't wait....
and also im planning on going through all my stuff to bring back to IPG for the play macbeth~
speaking of which....i have to do a script!
dang~emcee speech ya'alll~!!!
haha
it was half way done...
hoho
i am the first day emcee and hunny is the second day emcee...
hehe
:) :)

i'm busy bee for the time being~
lots af work to do!
haha
work! work!
i like working but i'm such a lazy person~
hoho

until next time~
Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment