Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Sunday, April 18, 2010

19/04/10 I'm going to BE tired


TODAY:-
CLASS supposed to be until 1 pm,
but the last two classes before recess was canceled.
and there's work to be done and pass up at 2 pm.
and now waiting for hunny.

waiting for hunny? y? eat?
NO!
that idiot ATM machine took back my money before hunny could take it.
huhu

so, at 1 pm, me and hunny, will go back to the bank and deal with it.
HAIZ.
i'm damn lazy now.

then back to class at 2 pm.
TIRED!
class until 5pm...
huhu

AND at 5, i have to go to the workshop with the person i hit and also atilia.
she had her car hit too by penang....
again, its gonna be tired.

and tonight! at 9 pm...
a class w mr.asmadi.
huh!

God, Please give strength for today.
Amin~

Bubye~!

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a good health, a big success and happiness with great love and always be the way you are. I love you..

    ReplyDelete