Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Thursday, December 3, 2009

I miss YOU.

hehe dah lame x update blog..

sorry about that..

i'm really lazy now...

everyday the thing that i wake up to is for my HUNNY and also for the tv series Nenek Kebaya.

ngee~~~ yeah.. i miss my hunny so DAMN much d..

living day by day without seeing him is a torture...

and when i saw this picture of him in facebook i go nuts.

cause really miss looking at him..

liyana misses elyas d....

i wish that he could be by my side like always...

but not now..

not during the holidays...

thank god,we have Yahoo Messenger now...

i cud see him again..

but just not long enough.

but by just looking at him my misses wouldn't get lesser..

but i misses him more and more and MORE AND DAMN MORE!

I MISS U, HUNNY, i really do.

arggghh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm goin nuts.

i'm crazy over u, hunny.

hoho
CRAZY over ELYAS...

hehe

at night i dream of him d...

No comments:

Post a Comment