Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Thursday, December 31, 2009

31/12/09 Sayonara 2009~!!



another year had gone....
alot of things happened this year.
i learn alot!
i learn how to make money.
i learn about love.
i learn about sumthing i just imagine.
i learn how to communicate.
i learn how to drive a car.
i learn to make friends with many kind of people.
and the main thing was my SPM result.
i didn't do well though.
i just get 4 A's.
A's in all the main subjects.
i think i just got lucky.
i guess no one ever imagine me as a teacher.
haha
i never thought of being a teacher myself...
i didn't get matrix offer, i didn't get an UiTM offer too.
i dunno, its just i didn't get any offer from the government.
i get lots of offer from IPTS, but i have no interest in the courses.
the first offer i received was from Kolej Islam Antarabangsa!
haha
me, in there? not gonna happened.
then the teacher offer came same as the UniKL MIMET offer.
it's better to take up the teaching, rite?
better future i guess.
well, i never thought that IPGM will not take care of my future career, but also my love life!
AHAKS!
haha
there, i meet my hunny now.
hehe
i can't believe i'm gonna find someone like him there!
haha
he is all that i wanted as my love.
HIS PERFECT!
liyana love elyas.
his the first guyfriend i bring to meet the family.
i never really have a guyfriend before.
hehe
and yeah, i found new friends:-
atilia, lemoc, zel, ainun, ainul, azie, mc syue.
love you guys!
Bubye!

3 comments: