Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Monday, October 3, 2011

Ada Apa Dengan Nama Saya

salam, hello readers~!
well, today, i wanna share u all, about how did i get my nicknames and also my name
some people like their nickname better then their real names
but i love mine! and still, i fashion out myself with some other names
but not to say that i hate my name though, so, here i wanna share u all how come up with my nicknames

YenT0
'Yen' is actually a nickname from my childhood years
but in my primary school, no one call me 'Yen'
except for a twins that i be friend since the first time, i take a bus to school
they are Aja (Azalina) and Aji (Azilin) *miss u guys ! *
so how the 'T0' came about?
in form 5, in my school, we learn The Pearl as our Literature Novel
and there is a baby character named Coyotito
notice the 'to' in the end?
yes, the nickname was derived from that name
so as my other friends, nana, afiqah, adyla, cero, fany and some others
this nickname was a name i get it from secondary school, but we didn't use it much
but now, most of the population in IPG Kampus Perlis called me YenT0
haha


Yen
well, my name is Liyana, how can it be Yen??
so, as i was small, my dad call me Lyann
but i can't pronounce my name
instead, i call myself, 'Yen'
and almost everyone call me yen now, but not my friends from primary school
teachers and lecturers called me Yen too
hehe

Liyana Dean

the ever famous name 'Liyana Dean'

it's not because i have a crush on Dean Winchester or even like the late James Dean
as u all know, my name is Liyana
and where does Dean come from??
haha
once i heard my dad said, that the people in his college could not pronounce his name correctly
they use to call him, Shaw(Sha) or Dean
in the meanwhile, i'm getting sick of these social network asking 'first' and 'last' name
and at last, i fashion myself with the name
Liyana Dean
*note: my dad was in University of Ozarks (then college)
Nurul Liyana
this is not a nickname, but it is my real name
yes, i have only two syllable in my name
no need for long name hehe
my dad gave me this name, means 'the light of softness'
soft much??? i think not huhu
my mum is a Nurul too
that's why, i don't approve people call me Nurul
cause i fell like they are calling my mother
my friends of the same tuition centre and also from ACS call me Nurul
same goes with Chinese teachers in tuition center such as mr Peter Lingmetemorphosis, nlyann, emoheart, nl
well, these are the nicknames or acronym that associates with me
metamorphosis: from the first album of Hilary Duff, and at that time, i felt that i am turning into something new
nlyann: n=nurul, lyann is the name my dad call me
emoheart: this is the time, where i am into emo hair n make up n style (still do though)
nl: stands for Nurul Liyana but my mum use the same acronym too!! :P

Bubye~!

p/s: i have updated my other blog, fell free TO CHECK IT OUT
pp/s: this is my 800th posts!!! :D
ppp/s: Event Management!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment