Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Sunday, October 9, 2011

10/10/11 i want BENTO!!!!

salam, hello readers~!
my oh my!
i am craving for food every minute!
God oh God! please spare me for a food spree hehehe
alright the photo is a photo of Bent0~!
yes, Sushi King's Bento not YenT0~
hoho
i have been wanting for a month now
i can't wait to go back to my hometown and find some money for a bento box
how i want to eat bento with my other half, becaus i want him to taste it too
:)

actually, i have been reading some blogs that make me wanna eat and eat and eat
but a delicious and expensive foods too hoho
what a pity~
check out the blogs that i found foods at~:-
Ashley-Oh-Tonic
The Asian Chow Down
Chuckei Baby
Nieniee

my oh my, i wished i never did read their blog, and i will never watery mouth huhu
but i can only afford 1MYR nasi lemak and MYR2.50 nasi ekonomi a day huhu what a pity
and AlexT0 wants to drink too
too many money flow like water~ :(

divert from the topic of food, i would to share u some post from a blogger, Jane
see THIS, she's nineteen and she's feature in Dilemma Cinta video
she's pretty tough and i have a feeling she's from a wealthy family
and she love her Hubby Boy much
other than that, she visited Taiwan and ate at Hello Kitty Sweet Cafe
my oh my, the foods at the cafe looks delicious and cute and kitties!! hehehe :D

moving on, look at the photo below
i can't believe myself that i could still read it
haha i thought i have lost my mojoo on reading Chinese
but unfortunately, i can't read Hangul d and still can read a little of Japanese (yay!)


so, saw the weird looking logo months back? orange with weird spiral thinggy
i remembered my friend said maybe it's something bad logo
but well, is not, it's just Celcom promoting on Kolony, if i'm not mistaken
see, atas KLCC pun ade dah hoho

Bubye~!
p/s: have been updating Metamorphosis Go Writing

2 comments:

  1. nak sikit.hehehhee
    hurmm tak pasan senior

    ReplyDelete
  2. edy, bagi sikit sungguh blh la hehehe
    hahaha mari2 la berkenalan~ ^^

    ReplyDelete