Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Saturday, October 1, 2011

02/10/11 october is here

salam, hello readers~!
on october, it is only UAK, in my mind, (exam)
and i'm bored, and money doesn't grows on trees and i am dead bored
nothing much happened.
the usual, going here and there with Azie
and yesterday, i went for early dinner with him at KFC,
(yeah i burn out my last 50MYR) huhu
again, my rum8 is not here, she's back in her hometown, sending off her aunt to Mecca
here, i like to share some photos

well, something happened to me, and i'm happy,
i hope it stays like this forever :)

i want this pumps!!
i want it!!!!
how about this one, it will be a pretty dress for nikah rite??
(rizalman, i think huhu)

why in the world is about wedding??!!
i like this kind of ring
and i have one, bought by my friends, i love it so much!!
and i wear it all the time

princess Diana, beautiful as ever, :D

had been wanted to do this hair for a long time
i mean, not bleaching it
but other colours
hehe and i have red now ^^

well, thats all
Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment