Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Thursday, October 13, 2011

06/10/11 melawat mentor

salam, hello readers~!
as i was going out of my room to my busy day of class,
i received a phone call phone en asmadi
he ask me to find some friends to visit en zul at KMC (kedah medical centre)
he had what should i say, an ulser gone wrong
hoho
i heard he was in kangar but then later he was brought to KMC
so at 5, we went to AS with en asmadi car, along with Beliau, Din and Azie
thanks alot to u guys to agree with me to together hehe
arrived there and went to see him
chat and i realize he kindda give us some tutorial hehe
later went back, stop by to pray and back to ipg
after that have a meeting on Kejohanan Pentanque hoho
me, ainun n azie, in charge of pameran hoho

Bubye~!
photo: Qmall Photography, Taken on 7/10/11

No comments:

Post a Comment