Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Saturday, June 2, 2012

28/05/12 39th MD 308 Leo Forum: Photo Session!

salam, hello readers~!
so, on the third day, then only i had the time to actually take out my BoB0 and take some pictures!
haha but still it is so little and didn't get the chance to take a photo with Past International Director Hjh Ellis Suriyati Hj Omar though :(
the morning started with i'm the only one who woke up and bath and continue my sleep haha
when everybody is up, i just put on my eyeliners and be ready
it is the last day, why wont u be happy?! haha
so, went down to breakfast with Jia Wei and later join by Vhina

later, Kai Yee called me up and ask how many tickets should be bought for the committee that is going back that evening...
after breakfast, me, Kai Yee, Alex and Dyi Enn went to the jetty and bought the tickets and were back in the hotel!
dekat je tau!! haha so the ticket for going back for that evening is with me, and i cant wait to go back!! hhehehehehe

the day starts off with Forum theme Talk "Fly Beyond Dreams, We Believe!" by PID Hjh Ellis






this is during the Forum Theme Talk
 all the above photos are during the Forum Theme Talk

after that session, supposed to be the group photo taking session
but then the time was not equivalent to the programme arranged
then we shift our place to the back, where everyone is...
and we took some photos and fool around

next up is Closing Ceremony.
so, we settled ourselves at the back and just mind our business
and whenever there are representative of our club  was call forward, we will do the 'ROAR' and we even help out AIMST Leo, because they were out number...
i get to lead two roar calls and i stuttered! hahahahhaaha :PPP


Sam came in and i wore his sunglasses. so here is the ferry ticket for us that evening, me, sunglasses and Jia Wei

wanted to take a photo with Sam but then Kai Yee walked in and he is in the photo! haha

me and Kai Yee; Head Dept. of Logistics & Transport

Closing Ceremony

the guy in the red checked shirt is the beat boxer from last night



me and Jia Wei

me & Sofea, a girl from Sg Petani ^ ^

and of course, me and my new friend, Silvi from Indonesia!
 i thought she was going some else but she saw me and instantly came and see me.. ^ ^
i'm excited dapat kawan baru! hehe

Vhina, Me & Jia Wei with all the Indonesian Leos and Lions


with the Forum Chairperson; Council Chairperson Anthony Cheong
JIa Wei, me, the famous Eric and Vhina

i didn't understand the 'W' thing too... but Eric was kindda annoyed by it haha

Si Sheng and me, the speaker for my session yesterday :D
 after the photo taking session i tried to make myself useful by helping Kai Yee
call out the people from inside the hotel and tell the, they should board the bus to Jetty Point
between that, i run around with my phone camera and take photos here and there hehehe
with the Forum Organizing Committee Chairperson, Leo Ka Kai Fong . and of course la, my abang! :DD congratulations ya, Abg Kai Fong! u did great! :D

with the Deputy Forum Organizing Chairperson ( Event), Leo Loke Wai Yew.... is the person is a very friendly person! haha kadang2 suka kacau orang lah, dah lah he is like really tall than me! i feel really short haha

with the Head dept. of Food & Beverage, Leo Voon Zi Miao, Zi Miao, like ur singing and the foods was great! :P

me and Sam, the adik hehe

with the Head Dept. of Seminars and also the Top Secretary, Leo Richard Leopold. abg richard congratulations! haha and also GKs 'peace' fingers there :P

me and Jelvis Yim from Sam Tet Ipoh, be friend him just before boarding the ferry to Langkawi cause we both who were holding Alex's big bag while he go settled things

so, this our hotel room. packing to go back ! yay!
as we wanted to go to the Jetty Point, it was raining heavily
we went there by two vans, one who was drove by Kai Fong and the other is Malcom
heading there, there was a jam and we afraid that we will not have the time to board the ferry but remarkably we did it
and we're back in Perlis together in the same ferry! haha
Kai Fong and GK went back the next day, because they accompany the Indonesians Leos to Pantai Chenang and they are heading back tomorrow too :D

ok, i think i had enough of blabbering

Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment