Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

24/08/11 Hari Terkejut: Saudara Baru



Salam, hello readers~!


The story goes like this, it was after the assembly, i found out that we have class at 12.35 noon

So, i went back to my room and just merely golek2 with Mariam.

Thought of doing our xsiment together but end up napping~~ haha

So, later i received a text message from my dear friend..

She ask me to come down to cafe to meet here at 2pm.. i was like: ok~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little that i know, what is happening~

Went to class like usual and my class ended up at 2.25pm... told her, i gonna be late, she said it was ok

So, after class i went to cafe, i was babbling about it though~~

Because i dunno what is going to happen next *sorry yea, kindda talk about something i shud, shud stop this kind of attitude huhuL*

To my suprise, kind of the whole tesl C was there, and also a couple of tesl A and i was the only tesl B

It happens that i was a RBT B in the morning and TESL C in the evening hahaha :D

I was blured enough to just grab a seat and sit next to my dear friend.....

I was quit blur at that time~

So, this dear friend start to open her mouth and Qawi was recording it, it think~~~

As usual, her sentence>> “i would like to CONFESS something~~”

And i go like, what are u gonna confess again????

And she confessed that she is now :

A Muslim

I WAS stunned~! And my eyes feel with tears!

This is the first time i have a friend who converted to the same religion as me (same goes as any religion)

I kindda hug her and i was merely stunned, i was next to her, but i dunno what to do but just look at the others faces...

Later, then we start to ask questions, Qawi was with the most questions haha

Seriously girl, if i know anymore sooner i have ask u to accompany me and my room8 for sahur (pre-dawn meal)

But the next day, we did ask her to come but we all bangun lambat huhu

I was damn freaking happy!!! Seriously!!!!!

I can’t describe it, seriously happy, saye panjatkan kesyukuran kepada Allah SWT~ :D

My post on FB, at 26/8/11

To my dear friend, i dunno what to say just: i love you!


Goodluck, Shobana~! ^^

Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment