Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

24/08/11 Hari Terkejut: Noh hujan Bersara



Salam, hello readers~!


Well, today there is a assembly.

A special assembly i’ll say, cause, we are to send of a lecturer today

The head of ilmu pendidikan jabatan.

So, what’s going on with Noh Hujan u will ask???

AHA! Noh Hujan it’s not going anywhere... hahaha

It’s just the lecturer’s name is en Mohd Noh

He does not sing , as well as his wife of course.... :P

My ears was full with MoM0, as i didn’t hear a thing, some of my friends were sleeping and there was a time where en Noh, was required to give his speech

But MAN!!! It was dreading! He was talked for loo0o0o0o0o0o0o0ng~~~~~

Seriously! A friend of mine came up with a conclusion that Jabatan Ilmu Pendidikan’s (JIP) lecturers LIKE to talk~~~

As i was minding my business listening to music, shandra called me, and asked me to be the representative for our class in giving a farewell present to en Noh

*again, with the ‘bidan terjun*

Xbest sungguh, g blakang, saye sorang jer huhu

The funny part was, when it was my turn to come up on stage, my class name was not mention, instead, it was RBT(B) huhu

After was funnier, it was Pengajian Agama, instead a Chinese guy

It was hilarious!!!

Before us, the crowd was laughing, sure enough, i dunno what happended. Hoho

Bubye~!!

p/s: Shandra, ur name is here again~~ hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment