Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

24/08/11 Hari Terkejut: Oh, Rumah! & Ayam Golek


Salam, hello readers~!


I was freak out about the no-progression of our house

yesterday i ask ema to call the guy from taman indra, and we decide to just leave it

And in the evening, me, ida n azie went to see yet another village house in Mata Ayer

Well, to me, it was ok, but of the 5 only room i was quite ragu2

Cause the rooms is only fit for a person

Still, it is in discussion hoho

And later we went to a Ramadhan Bazaar that we never go before

I dunno what the place name but it is before the stadium after the hospital though

And we bought our break fast meal and later, me and azie bought Ayam Golek for our break fast in front of our dear IPG

We ought to share it with yna, zati and mirah

We ate at blok A’s bilik tv, because i just wanna have a break fast with friends while watching tv haha

Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment