Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

11/03/11 it's the holidays

hello readers~!
hey! it's the face of 20 y/o and 4 days girl
and i get my another birthday present from yna n zati!

thnaks girls!!
well, my birthday present was present with disguise! haha
cause they bring me to SR and then i send them off to the bus station hehe




we waited at SR until nearly 8 and we chatted
there's this one cute boy
zati end up playing with him


and lated another lil girl came and join the party but he was going home d

and i played with BoB0 of course








so, sent them to the bus station and everyone who sees me and the ask "bas pukul brape??"
hahaha it was hilarious, cause i am going back tomorrow morning
and i'm all alone with Jordan tonight
Bubye~!
p/s: my sweet mummy left me this COMMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment