Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Monday, March 14, 2011

06/03/11 Selamat Hari Jadi kepada diri sendiri

hello readers~!
yes, happy birthday to me!
hell yeah!
but then again
cant celebrate much though!
i was forced(have too) celebrate with en Kalai's xsiment!!
(what the fish!!!)
so, what the hell right??
the special celebration that HE wanna have, had to be cancel, due to xsiment and my ego
so, again, what the hell
i was down though, thanks Mayam for comforting me Love you ^^

and then again thanks a bunch to A-Fatihah
u really made my day! hell yeah!
she celebrated my birthday! along with karmen's and also atiq's(i think that is her name ^^)
it was the first time me eating an ice cream cake, and i fell in love it <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiKM2FPLvLnTy3b8kdeWA99NKfP8y2qR7eKOSIAeR3_gkPixiS9Mjgwcn2-MYJj7ueZda4E6HdYvEjbRmWnCdD9DS6Eerd-3CixCbn3FL30FGPyG9bfSqA1oUOV5lp1rFcbmXQ2ULBAE_y1/s1600/DSCN0937.JPG">















along with us are kak ann and also laila ^^

later that evening, i received card from yna
then again, the below photo is the scenario in my room when i was doing my xsiment, minus Mayam's place though, she was with me since yesterday, hehe
later received a card from my dear rum8, yeah i know, bdak maths right~~ hehe
the xsiment, Philosophy of Teacher Education
a present from shandra n kiki, thanks girls ^^





the above photo is a present from meerah ^^
Bubye~!
p/s: the same day last year, HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment