Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Monday, February 21, 2011

19-20/02/11 ade org tu, die punye family dtg~

hello readers~!
first of all sorry sgt late update
because the wifi running kindda slow huhu
hard to upload photos
but alhamdullilah, today, the wifi is fine
so let me update u guys with my last weekend
yeah, my family came and we check in into Federal Hotel in Kangar
that night we went and bought some bakar2 and then head for a real dinner

we had dinner at RFC
well, we tawaf the whole Perlis, but dunno where to eat and it's kindda disappointing i have to sat towards RFC
but i dunno if they only act that way only when its goin to be the end of the day

before night fall, we went to Padang Besar and i got myself a t-shirt
rupenye shirt yg i slalu beli kat Jitra Mall ade kat sini with a lower price!
well, i tak ingat ape name kucing ni, it stars with 'B' and die duduk kat Federal Hotel ni

the next day, we went to Bukit Ayer and Jitra just for nothing
we ate lunch at Jitra at a place name Tat Nasi Ayam
and i was kindda berhati2 with nasi ayam cuz i'm allergic to some chicken

but alhamdullilah, nothing wrong had gone wrong with me :D

my brother with his new shirtkenyang~ ^^

later that evening before heading back, me and family went to Kuala Perlis, for lepak
we invited Elyas and my rum8, Emy, but she can't come along, because she went out w Yana


so, here is Elyas, with his new(hideous) haircut

my mum, taken by Elyas

my dad, and his Ais Kacang, i think~

sometimes, he get onto my nerves~~
later before my family left me , we lepak2 kat parking kreta and i showed my slip keputusan
and my rum8 arrive w yana
so, we chat for awhile
and they went off

i miss you, my family ^^

Bubye~!

1 comment: