Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

16/02/11 words





i dunno what is happening between you two
i'm lost, yea you won't tell me anything
you will just tell me about your happy stories,i wonder y
u won't tell me what's going on anymore
but whatever, your housemates are the best
they are like angels to you, they help you when you are in pieces
my dear girl, i know pieces zodiac are weak, but trust me, they have a strong will power that u cant never imagine
you can be strong
you can held your head up and move forward
for a better life
for a better future
i know how it feel when a thing u thought will be there for you is now lost forever
i wonder why are you so down
i wonder why is he ask for it

please dear girl there still the world to enjoy
like i said before, if he wants you, he will come crawling to you
but now, he did and he left
and now you move on and find a better person
for now, you enjoy your life and see the world from another view
you are young and hip
so, rock on!!!

you are cute and pretty and awesome
please don't change that
just change in terms of you are a new person and you are stronger then before

i'm just saying this from what i interpret in going on
if i'm wrong pardon me
but please don't be like this my dear girl

Bubye~!
p/s: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my ex-schoolmates that i miss sooo much, E'zzati and Abigail!

No comments:

Post a Comment