Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Saturday, July 23, 2011

22/07/11 Leo Initiation & Installation & 1st Anniversary

salam, hello readers~!
today i attended a dinner function : Leo Initiation & Installation & 1st Anniversary
my busy day starts off with class(tutorial)
but eventually, there was no class
so before stuffing ourselves (me, yna & azie) with lunch, me and yna went to order food for our BIG next friday, we were the food community though
then at 3 me and aishah went to Ocean Glow where leo's dinner gonna be held
we thought that we are going decorate it, but then again, there;s no0thing much we can do and we just stay with no decorations, still the place looked fab
at 5, we went back and pack our things a set of to Putra Brasmana Hotel
me, emy, aishah, arsyad and rupini went w AlexT0
we girls, excluding rupini went to the hotel room to get ready
15 mins before the event supposed to start, we are already in Ocean Glow
my rum8, emy, and also arsyad was the mc for the night


me & Amrit
this fucntion is mainly for initiate the new members and also install the new BOD's and Key Officers
this time around i am the assistant treasurer
kami dilantik dengan mengangkat sumpah segala tau
yelah, an international club really keep to its standard
the guests was the Lions and Leos who have jawatan in this big club
and i'm quite honored to be there ^^

me & Soon Ee

Ocean Glow, Putra Brasmana Hotel, Kuala Perlis

me, Christine (my kakak ipar) & arsyad


Geok Cher and me

aishah(partner in crime), Cindy(ratu menyanyi), me & shim

kai fong and cindy sang Melodi of Rynn Lin and Sheila Majid
it was beautiful

OMG!! can't sit here ... all got couple hehe
yisian,sjmah,geok cher,sam,richard & christine

karmen sings True Colours, unfortunately no surprise there huhucake cutting ceremony




oh yeah! a youth exchange student here!
matsuda yuki(?) cant remember his name
damn! i was babbling japanese when i'm alone but when there's japanese guy in fornt of me, i'm clueless of what to say! huhu
then again, i'm kindda excited when he was surprise that i said 'ja, matane~' hehe


and meet again with them and i'm glad that Kok Sheng (the guy on the right) still remember me from last year
(he told me when i accepted my certificate from him)sam, the ballerina, valen and me



kai fong and me ^^

the certs i received during the function

there were 4 performances, the ballerina, kai fong & cindy, karmen and also our start Rion hehe
lots to talk about but lazy to write!

Bubye~!
p/s: i definitely love my leo family , really feel like my second home

No comments:

Post a Comment