Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

18/07/11 i wonder why

salam, hello readers~!
just wanna share some events that occur today~~~
adoyai~~
so, some of my classmates went missing today
but thing is, the lecturers keep on calling the persons who are not it
haha kindda hilarious, when we have to answer that the person the lect called were not in haha

the next story is, we have a BM class w this one lect
so, he was giving assignments according to the name list
and with confidence he called my name with 'Shamsuddin' as my dad's name~~
i was like 'huh'?? and the whole class start to giggle~~
and he was like 'what happened?? what??' and i go, my dad's name is 'Shaharuddin'
he go like 'oh, i'm sorry (amir's raja lawak style)'
haih, i thought only my friends who will mix up the names hhahaha

and the lect is actually His father's friend~
cey~~~ yeah, His father's name is Shamsuddin~~~ =.="

Bubye~!
p/s: beli t-shirt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment