Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Saturday, May 28, 2011

29/05/11 waiting for u to come back at 12.29


well, the weirdest thing happened

(to me its weird)

out of the blue, i was typing for my myspace account

and i stroll down in myspace memory lane.

it all came back to me

of me being that kind-of-emo-girl i used to be (still am with some improvision~)

and then i scroll down to my blog in myspace (u know, myspace have blogs)

and to my supprise, i found this :-


today is my bf's birthday!! 12 april!!!

Current mood:calm

happy birthday honey!!!

kui kui yelah tu.... hahah!

hey today is brendon's urie birthday >lead singer for panic! at the disco!!!

haha my bf? haha soooo..... funny!!!!

like him so... much lalala....

-liyana-

*emoheart*


yeah,it was written by me on apr 13th 2007

i am in love w panic! at the disco

and i was hook to brendon urie during that year

AND little that i know, brendon's birthday, the soo call boyfriend of mind HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY W MY CURRENT SPECIAL someone : 12 April

well, suddenly it put on a smile on my face :)


Bubye~!

p/s: Brendon Urie

My myspace

My myspace (old) blog

No comments:

Post a Comment