Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

06/09/11 so and so

salam, hello readers~!

story 1: hair plans

in the above photo is a girl famous by the name Suicide Ally
as i was blogwalking, i came in to her blog and she posted about raya
then again, is not that i wanna talk about, but it's just a the sight of her hair make me decide on something
i wanna keep my hair long and healthy again
i miss my long hair plak
but then again not like hers, i have my own style in my head
gonna do it! yay!
before, i saw Hanie Hidayah's hair
i was like: cool!!cantique gila!!! haha

story 2: someone i know
as i was driving to fetch my bro, i saw one of my busmate,
she's older then me,
her name is Ratiya, yes, she's a Siamese (i dunno what to call her, but die org siam la~~)
she was the first person in my friends list that i told about my first monthly women thingy hahha

story 3: ShinDong (suju)
and i think shindong is killing ME!!
he's getting slimmer and slimmer
damn!! and im getting fatter and fatter!!
SEE THIS....

story4: SBE
did sbe in st francis sitiawan
all boys school!
damn, nakal hahhaa
and ganti klas with a BM teacher-to-be Gopala
he is kindda cool, boleh jadi cikgu dah
and thanks to him, i got some idea for Literasi BM!
and did nothing for today huhu
nothing i progress, sadis!

Bubye~!

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment