Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Friday, January 8, 2010

09/01/10 new semester begins


new semester begins again.
what a bored sem this is.
this sem, we the big family of TESL can't be together in all of our classes.
like last sem where we are together 24/7.
haha
miss all those times..
miss everybody from A and C class.
this year im just the normal student.
i didn't take up the PKK jawatan..
everyone wants me, but i just wanted to evryone have a go on it.
it's ok , Mariam, the new PKK, i'm always ur PPKK.
hehehe
and for the others...not to worry i will come back as ur PKK next time k...
keep asking for me..
haha
this sem i stay alone in my room.
no roommate.
tingkat atas skali...
seriously, do i have to grow my hair long, to suit repunzel?
i got d 'tower' n i'm alone...
hahaha
my room: C409.
n i moved to B224 for awhile...
but i'm not meant to b there...
so i moved back to C409.
in any way both room number is my hunny room number...
so x kisah sgt lar....
hehe
so, this is the first weekend.
kindda nored without a car...
im just waiting for my car though....
n it will be so much easier to buy things n move around...
the photo upthere was edited by amoy gendut. thanks yea...love u!
i hope this sem will go on smoothly n enjoyable as last one.
hehe
Bubye!

No comments:

Post a Comment