Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Monday, August 31, 2009

1/09/2009 argh!!!!!!! I'm sooooo shocked with me mum!


heyya! Well this pic of me and my cousin, Pikah.
I love her! She's the coolest cousin ever.
She's now in UniKL.
Doing Engineering.
i was supposed to be there too.
But i took up teaching in the end.
hehe
So, about the title for today...
well, im not really gonna tell u wat it is...
But i'm sooo shocked with her.
As well as my dad n lil bro.
kindda odd rite.. haha
Well, my mum actually saw wat was coming but she don't want to jump into any conclusion.
The same goes for me. i see wat i c. But i refused to believe it.
as i afraid of the real results.
And yeah...
the morning was quite awkward.. hahah
But eventually it turns out ok.
and i'm thankful for it.
owh yeah.. i think im single again..
can't stand him...
i tried, but i can't. Because of this BIG reason that only my gudfrens knows wat it is.
Well,i would like to be single again. and i think i am.
I never had a relationship before.
That was my first of everything!
for real, man! after 18 years of living!
~yento is alive~ hahah
And it ended d.
But i duno why i didnt feel a thing! haha
move on my dear! hehe
he was a chinese btw.
haha
***
i noticed myself for being very excited when i sat next to him today.
if you ask me, i dunno why.... haha
what is happening to me??
i dunno...
and i dun care...
and i hope sumthing will happen.
but still... my assgment is not ready yet!
hahah
Bubye!

2 comments: