Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Sunday, May 18, 2014

19th May 2014

Assalamualaikum & hello readers~!

Hey ya humans!
Just got back from lunch. And also I had my first exam for my 7th semester: Guidance & Counseling for Children.
The exam was ok-lah.
After exam ended, straight away I went to Eddy to fecth a pot I received from lecturer of Language Department.
The other day, they had a feast at the department and so happened that me and Azie walked in to sort some stuff and end up give us some rice and also other 'lauk's.

Back to today's story, after sending of the pot meet up with the adiks ( I mean, I meet them before though, ask Zac to keep an eye on my bag) as Zac was proceeding to class, I ask if he wants to go out and have lunch.
I dunno, I just want to go out, although Eddy was peacefully parked under the tree. Just because.
After they ended their class, went to the Banggunan Pentadbiran to fetch the boys. Yes, boys; the whole lot of my adiks. Dee was practically skipping-running towards my car, just to get the first sit. (i think haha)
Off to Kina, later BSN and the 7Eleven/Cool Blog. Rolex and Zac who wanted to go those places while mostly Mirul and Bona just stayed in with me and Dee.

Oh yea, also went to fill air in the tires, and it is sad. My car is full of boys, who I guess three out of five can fill the air but end up everyone said "don't know". DUH! =.=" But miraculously, Zac knows how to do it! Thanks btw. :P



Yesterday, went to C Kopitiam in Arau's C-Mart, after my last visit, I doubt of having a great lunch there.
Didn't eat yet, so was quite hungry. But have to wait an hour for the food. However it's ok, cause we going to stay there anywhere. Stayed there until 7 though! Good times. Eat in the same time watch Mortal Instruments cause brought along le laptop. Me and Azie, we ate, but not Dyba and Jedi.

The day before, we ate dinner at two different KFC's just for the wifi, as I needed it for translation, after we ate our main dinner in MU. In the end, I gave up, went back and translate on my own.
I have been going to KFCs the past days without fails, and it actually kind of irritating. haha

BTW, McD is coming here!

Bubye~!
p/s: I wish I have photos :(

No comments:

Post a Comment