Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Monday, July 1, 2013

24th June 2013 New Adik2

 Assalamualaikum and hello readers~!

Today the new intake are here!
IPG Perlis received two classes, Music and History.
There were supposed to be 32 applicants but only 27 came.
I was assign to be in tugas2 khas. So I ended up to be the emcee for the taklimat waris.
man.... im not so good with adults, with people parents, im not that good with middle age adults.
I think I can go with teenagers or people like me or children :P
Bebudak baru
Taklimat waris

That evening, together with the new teacher trainees, we tour the whole IPG. hehe
My night was pretty hectic though.
I accompany Jedi and Dyba for dinner and we discuss about the Leo Family Day.
But then Andy came and took Jedi away from me while acting like a crazy monkey =.="
Literally,  he ran away like a monkey that night =.=" at the cafe, people were looking, it was embarrassing ! Then I visited Azie and then Mayam hehe

Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment