Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

20/09/12 how is me?

 Assalamualaikum & hello readers~!

 "if i was to dress like the girl above, will you still be my friend?"

will you?
i hope the answer is yes though 0.0
here's the time where i open an empty 'new post' and write something that is in my mind
yesterday, we didn't have our class at all
it supposed to be replace sometime near the future...
nah~ who cares when *really*
i'm gonna random stuff now.

yesterday, there was a Majlis Penutupan Bulan Kemerdekaan in IPG Kampus Perlis
me as one of PPIM, is required to do lintas hormat in front of the IPGK Perlis's director along with the other PPIM and UBs....
it was really short, that we barely noticed if we did it right haha

later, we have to sing again the songs that we sang during Independence Day in Perlis. (reminds me that i didn't post about this yet! wait for it ok~ :P)
this time, we did the choir thing in front of the Director and also the Vice
enough with that, in the same time there are Pameran Inovasi or same sort, that each class had to send and exhibits their ABM (alat bantu mengajar)
all in all, i didn't have a single photo for this day, cause BoB0 is in the drawer in my room haha

as in for today, my class have only one class on, and it is only one hour
I was REALLY DAMN CONFIDENT that I will not be choose to be one of the storytelling competitors
but in the end, mdm Sa'adah call out my name (or she didn't?)
oh may, i have lock away my story telling stuff, after I disappoint with myself of always looking at the paper, because i didn't fully memorizes it
oh Allah please help me :) *high spirited*
i'm just gonna enter to fulfill the English month (*eh?)

somebody threatened me to comment in my blog!
is that even a treat?!
that is not a treat-lah! haha that is something i like! nah!
and to that somebody, if you get hold of 'edward' sleep-in-library, i will gladly to post it here though hahah
and you also said that my blog is boorriiinnggg.... of course lah! all talking about me lah, of course boring! to me, ok je~ :P

also, my KK ask for praktikum partner yesterday itself!
ohmyGod! it made me numb for a while?
who wants to be with me?
but i end up being with Atilia....
how about hoping to get a school in Perak? haha *i wish-lah!
Bubye~!
p/: condolences to Atilia's grandmother. Al-Fatihah

No comments:

Post a Comment