Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Thursday, August 16, 2012

16/08/12 End of Ramadhan (+Random Life)

salam and hello readers~!

well, well, it is the end of Ramadhan.
wow, this year Ramadhan is sure short for me
there is only two day left for Ramadhan

so i had my SBE this week, for only 3 days
at SK Simpang Empat, Sitiawan
just beside my house
despite of all that, i fell like doing it at Kuching or some sort
lots and lots of Etnik students there
so cool hahaha
at first, i thought i was all alone but it happens that a SBE mate from second semester was there too
and it was all cool
will write about that more later... :)

this year Ramadhan, i changed a bit, and im proud of myself, although not much huhu
Ramadhan stories will be updated later, ok? :P

what i'm gonna write today, is something that just came up my mind about my life, recently.
i've been torn here and there
and live up to my life here and there
and been thinking about this and that
and i came up with conclusion that i should not follow people
i should be what people want me to do or be
i'm tired of thinking and i'm tired of being fake
so here it goes:-

OF LIFE, FASHION & ATTITUDE

Hanie Hidayah
just another Average Jane
i like her writings, her style, and the snippets of her life that she shows in her social network
she's 25 this year, but she's still in love with her partner, and they took it slow and though i just had to say, Hanie is just pretty Cool to me!


Maria Elena
Maria Elena the coolest hijabster ever!
she's a proud Muslimah that i really adore and in the same time she's a very2 cool person
i just know her through the social network, so not much that i could say
but i see that she is not afraid to try something new or different although she is covered or such.
and yeah, she inspire not only my fashion but even my religious self. :) thanks maria.
to me Maria is an almost perfect person!

Diana Amir
Diana Amir inspire me of the after me, later in life.
so much so i hope it will be soon, but i'm not feeling like it haha (enough of mind twister here :P)
i like her, since she cut her to that boyish kind of look
and i had fell for her since
i even drag my mum to the cinema just to watch 3,2,1 Cinta haha (sorry, mummy hehe)
i think, she had an interesting life before, but now, after she changed to wear hijab, she changed wholly, not only she start to cover up but she start to go to religious talks, events and such.
i salute this girl for her transformation! :D

OF  LOVE LIFE & TOLERANCE

Awal Ashaari & Scha Al-Yahya
I cant just get enough of this duo,
like them before they were a couple and i was delighted that they were a couple!
and now they are married.
they really inspire me.

so, i'll stop here for now.

Bubye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment