Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

18/08/11 got my mojo back


salam, hello readers~!

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comi just got my mojo back writing in english
damn, i miss it,
got it back after reading THIS Girl' s blog
yes, the girl in the photo above
well, thanks Ally

and i hate flu, it make the skin below my nose rough
feeling like scrubbing it with something hard huhu
and my back is EXTREMELY aching
i don't know why
yesterday was my neck, but it is still there
damn, i hate pain and sick
i really hate pain
but i know, in the after life, there will be a lot of pain for me blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

i didn't go to morning class today
it was math, and i'm sure i pretty fall back because i miss the class
i didn't miss a single class this sem until today
but i'm going later

life is stressful, and i'm enjoying it

Bubye~!
p/s: i got a buka puasa date today
photo: SuicideAlly

No comments:

Post a Comment