Something Interesting to Look at

in my head

Monday, June 6, 2011

07/06/11 Make up~??

salam, hello readers~!

today, is just a random post on what a person had told me
well, it's about make up
i like to feel myself of not a make up person
because the only make up that i apply is at my eyes area
but who kidding right? it's still make up
because to me, who do make up, is fake
and i will like to day, from now on i have to say it, that MAke up is NOT Fake
haha *i sound really silly*
i just do make up cause i really like what it will do to my eyes
thats why i usually do eye make up
i really like to defined that area
but by having a face of full make up not bad either if you know the real why of make up

and i really getting bored with my current hair style
i have constantly do curl using my straightener
and i'm waiting for my allowance to buy hair spray and serum and also temporary hair colour
*supposed to keep and buy college things!! haha XD*

Bubye~!
p/s: nak duit~~~
pp/s: check this girl, HERE, she curl her hair wit hair straightener

No comments:

Post a Comment